This weekend is General Conference! :) Which makes me think of food storage, which makes me think about my new shelves!!! They are from shelf reliance. You've probably seen them or have them, but I've got 'em now and love them.
They hold bigger and smaller cans all together and is adjustable. We have more #10 cans downstairs, but I would say we are about halfway to where we need to be for a year supply. I haven't been couponing much since Albertson's did away with their doublers, so some of my supply is dwindling.
But mostly, General Conference makes me think of my parents who are serving a mission for our church in Nauvoo, Il. Here they are in their cute Pioneer outfits. On their first mission, they served in Salt Lake City, and did security. They won't be at conference this year, but are serving out in old Nauvoo. If you would like a link to their blog, let me know!!!
5 days ago






1 comment:
How did I not know that your parents were on another mission?!?! And what a score on serving in Nauvoo.
Post a Comment