I have been trying to blog for a few days so I don't get behind but Blogger is not letting me add any more pictures because I have used up all my available space, apparently. Hmmm. I wonder if I shouldn't have made my pictures so big? Should I start a new blog Bigskybaldwinsdeux? I haven't blogged Gunner's 4th Birthday, Sledding, snow, Thanksgiving, our 8th anniversary and the rest of the month.
Oh yeah, Sophie has her first wiggly tooth!!! I had a moment (Read growing up too fast) when we figured out why her tooth hurt. She had her first tooth cleaning last Monday and everything looks good.
Gunner says the funniest things all day every day and tells me he loves me at least 40 times a day.
Sophie and Czarina and Bella have been playing like mad with the barbies, doll house and ponies. They play dress up and dance a lot too!
So, if anyone had some advice, let me know. I can pay for more storage but I dunt, yes I said dunt want to.
5 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment