Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy first birthday Gunner!

{CLICK HERE} to see Sophie's cake wisdom and a song for her brother. She was very excited all day to make his cake

*on a totally random note, click here for a bath video of Soph and Gunner. I tried to keep it PG but there are a few times when a cute butt makes an appearance. Click {HERE} to see it.

Gunner is very different from Sophie. He is WAY calmer and laid back and just goes with the flow. He has his fussy times of course, but for the most part will crawl around from toy mess to toy mess and play.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNNER


I just love boy shirts with numbers on them. Don't ask me why.

These are out of order and I am too lazy to switch them around. But here is Gunner boy enjoying a little cake.

Shovin' it in


He was looking a little apprehensive when the cake arrived

Sophie took the honor upon her self to blow out his candle. I would bet this won't be the last time she does that!

He didn't really have too much cake but this shot looks like he enjoyed what he got
The boys. Gunner looks sad because he saw Sophie get in the tub and couldn't understand why I was stopping him from getting in by taking another picture.
Align Center
Sophie loves getting him up from naps.

Let it snow.
And snow.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I can't believe it has been 1 year. Wow, time goes fast. He is so cute. I love those boys!!!!!