I've got lots of days to cover here, I just didn't feel like blogging for a while. But I am back:)
The BIGGEST reason I haven't been bloggin'. I've been too busy craftin'. And, since Soph is always eager to help me, it can go a little slower than usual.
Advent calendar. Hopefully, I can help Sophie understand how long days and weeks are. She gets so excited to do things, but doesn't get days/weeks, etc. There is a magnet in the middle that you move around the days, it is hard to see though.
Next topic: hunting
I went with Chris on Saturday. We saw a Bull, but couldn't chase him down. It was fun, frustrating, cold, challenging and tiring. I think we are going to try to go again this week.
This was the area we were hunting. We ended up going much higher, but I was too winded to think about turning around and digging out my camera.
Soph is big into tools. She calls herself construction girl. So, we went to Home Depot and I saw these aprons for a buck. She modeled them, but prefers to put her tools in her underwear instead:)
At the Dinosaur park, Gunner and Daddy sliding.






3 comments:
Looks like ya'll have been having so much fun. Are those seasonal blocks from Windmill? The nightlight is perfect-you have to tell me where you got that.
Yeah, the blocks are from Windmill. We went to Home depot and cut the wood ourselves for the seasonal blocks. It was a lot of work. I might just pay the extra money and have the right size sent. I still have some countdown blocks to do, but need to bum a 4x4 off of someone. The night light was a super Saturday craft. She said she got the glass boxes cheapest online at home depot. Then her hubby drilled a hole in the bottom and we stuffed a strand of 50 lights in. I don't know where she got the vinyl. I have another nativity glass box set I haven't taken a picture of yet.
Crafty girl!
I love the advent calendar. The magnet seems like such a good idea, and then I wouldn't have as many pieces to lose:)
I went to our Ward Craft night last night and all I made were some personalized soap bottles. I am obviously not very motivated!
Post a Comment