Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I just wanna be cool mom!

Today, while the little ones were sleeping, Sophie was watching a movie on the computer and I was sewing. Our computer is in our walk in closet, so probably 6 feet from where I was working. I heard some noise in the bathroom and walked in to find this:
She told me 'just wanted to be cool!'
Poor lighting and I don't have a fancy camera...yet.  Here are some of the  things I made with my ruffler.  I love it.  Seriously.  It ruffled faux vinyl.  It ruffled ribbon.
An explosion in my 'craft/bedroom'.  And one of the many things I love about my wonderful Husband, he NEVER complains when he comes home to see this.
Or this on our bed.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my word, that little girl is so stinkin cute!

And I love all the things you made with your new toy!!

Jennifer said...

Your making me want o
some new "toys"! For her birthday Czarina said she wanted "stylish" clothes so I guess it never ends:)