Saw this material and instantly thought pleats. Don't know why. I am not a designer and usually copy someone else, but it came out cute.
I have to give a shout out to grandma for the orange-y bias tape. It was in all the sewing stuff I got from her and I was happily surprised when I saw that it matched perfectly.
I have to give a shout out to grandma for the orange-y bias tape. It was in all the sewing stuff I got from her and I was happily surprised when I saw that it matched perfectly.
*please disregard her dirty white shirt, the belly shot and the bad lighting and inside shots. I ripped off her pants and made her take pictures.
Happy Fall!






4 comments:
I love that fabric too and the bias tape really finishes it perfectly.
I need to get her a brown shirt for sure. That white one was just what she was wearing. Thanks though!
That turned out super cute!
You are amazing - I am totally in awe. I love all of Soph's poses. The attitude is fantastic. That ought to be fun later on in life. :)
Post a Comment