Couple inches of the white stuff!
We appropriately went off to Henry and Ryans's house to play.
Gunner, who normally enjoys a good swing wasn't havin' it. I don't think he was liking the snow boots.
Getting ready to build a snow man.
Chris went hunting, AGAIN today and got himself an elk!
Hooray for meat in the freezer and having a husband home on the weekend! The same piece of land as last time and almost the same exact time of year as last year.
His first 'man' elk and it's horns were a bit funky.
That tine on the left with the tag taped around it shouldn't really be there.
Christmas crafts!
Mod podge frame idea from Jessica over at Craftily Ever After. We were room mates when I got married and she has some great ideas. Found these little ornaments at target today and knew what I wanted to do with them. Sorry for the lame picture inside, but the kids were using the computer.
Christmas tree kit was from, Under My Umbrella, but I am going to make more by my self.
Snow man clothes pin. The kids and made these today all with things I had at home. I am going to put magnets on the back and put them on the fridge I think.
Cute little guys!
And in typical Gunner style, we celebrated his 2nd birthday tonight with a cake I made.
He wasn't thrilled about sitting down for the occasion and didn't attempt a candle blow out.
In fact, he didn't eat an ounce of his cake. No surprise though, because he isn't big on sweets. Unless you are talking Caillou, car and trucks or nilla waffers, he aint interested!
We love him anyway. Here's to another great year!






No comments:
Post a Comment