Friday, November 5, 2010

Cold things

Someone forgot to get HIS coke out of the freezer.
 I opened the freezer and almost screamed.
 All over.


 The kids were 'ice skating' on our 'pond'!  They thought it was the funnest thing ever.  I love how kids can find pleasure in the simplest, yet dangerous activities.


 And I simply love his profile.
I love him face on too!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Man that would make me ill...At least it was frozen and not melted and sticky though - hopefully it didn't take him too long to clean it :)

Ice skating! Already?! So much fun...ahh winter...one day...

dana said...

UGH. that happened to me twice at work when I was in charge of the kitchen. Well, it wasn't MY can in there but someone did that and of course, when it's a work environment, no one will fess up to it. Totally annoying mess. I hope HE cleaned it up for you! :)
And oh, that last photo is too cute. Wow, he's looking old!

Robyn said...

I am VERY happy to report that he did clean up his very own coke explosion mess!

B Charming said...

I almost screamed when I saw an uneaten Stouffers