Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010 and some catch up photos.

The leftover pictures will be first I guess
  Sophie has been making silly faces a lot lately and I haven't really put any in the blog because it is the same silly face.  So here is one for her!
 Today while I napped (:O) Chris said that Sophie got some of her babies out and was 'doing' their hair.  She had out the spray bottle, clips and the brush.  The 'haunted' box Sophie made as a craft this week, and the colored pieces of wood are a nativity set that Soph and I painted last week.  It is fun because she can play with it, it is a little bit older and it is Sophie proof!  I need to paint the backs because they fall over a lot and I don't like the look of the unpainted back.  I will get a better picture to you soon.
 My TWO aprons from Barbara Terrill!  I don't know if you can tell, but my apron has mooses on it.  Very appropriate since as I type this, Chris is gone hunting!  Notice Sophie's face.
 Pumpkin #1 caught fire, good thing we were close by.
 How rude.
 Some wrestle time with daddy.
 Reading time with daddy.  This is the only way Gunner likes to read books now, laying on his back.  He will bring you a book, turn around and back right into you and lay down.
 On Friday, Henry doesn't have school so we made pizzas on wheat bread.  So easy, the kids loved it and super fast. 
 We also made sugar cookies to decorate for Halloween.  You can see them behind Sophie's arm.
 Out of red food coloring, so I couldn't make orange.  Orange I mad I didn't have orange?  No, because green worked great and the kids didn't care.

 Halloween.  Miss Booger here didn't pose too well with her costume on, but she was a jazzed up spider girl.
 Gunner boy was a muscle man, duh!  The back of his pants have muscles on them too, but they looked like something else when they were on his front if you know what I mean, so we gave him strong bottom muscles instead!
 The best picture I could get of them together.
 The ward's trunk or treat was at a family's barn.  Always well attended and we actually stayed long enough this year to do the trunk or treat.  Sophie was saying 'trick or treat' at first, but heard an older kid say 'trunk or treat', so she started saying it that way.  Too cute.
I went as white trash.
 Sophie and Henry hung out together and had a great night!
 My two favorite sports fans.  Chris and Chad from the ward.
We tried to get a few other spider men to take a picture but this little guy wasn't willing:)  Happy Halloween!  

No comments: