Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Sophie!

 It's a Spiderific day today.
Our beautiful, funny, smarty-pants Sophie turns 4.
We celebrated her birthday with friends on Saturday. 
Pictures are out of order and I aint changin em.


 Friend Nate
Friend and neighbor Larken Slinging her cool webs

 Some cool loot.
 Hugs
 V-Tech Reader from Gaga.

 The 'after' party
 The gang.
Nate, Larken, Henry, Sophie, Jane, Hannah

 Biker  Jacket from us and really fun beads from Larken.

 Some pre-party Spidey moves.





 Evil Spider man cupcake toppers
 I cheated and had Wal-Mart do the cupcakes.  10 for $5 bucks.  Couldn't pass that up.
 Spidey engagement picture
 Edible rings decorated with edible pens.


 Green Goblin punch
 Jane slinging some more webs.
 Kids had a blast and so did I!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like fun!

Katie said...

I love the Spidey engagement picture :) That's so funny! Looks like an awesome birthday party! Sophie is hilarious :)

Holly said...

I like the engagement pic too. Looks like larken decided she needed to be in it as well. maybe she's fighing for Henry:) ha ha!