Now that Chris is in between semesters (only 4 more classes!!!!) I feel like I have some time to learn about our my camera. There is so much, yesterday I worked with the continuous shooting mode.
Eating a Christmas cookie.
What's cuter than a chubby, sticky hand?
Please tell him to stop growing up.
Love when she lines up all her toys.
Ok, here is where my continuous shooting mode starts. I know the lighting isn't right, but I was just working on getting a lot of shots really fast.
A big, full moon






1 comment:
Don't you LOVE that camera? It's amazing to me how much better the pictures are from my old point and shoot just in auto mode! I promise I'm putting that cd in the mail this week with a shirt Brian wants to give Chris - he's never worn it and says he won't because it doesn't "fit" (translation - show off muscles...don't tell him I said that :)
Post a Comment