Bubba, Gunzy, Gunny-Gun, Whiny Pants, Handsome Pants, Dude, Brother.
Sophie's Alien girl. She is coloring great and using scissors really well. I have been telling her (because she wants to go to school really, really bad) that she needs to be able to color and cut with scissors, in order to be ready for school. I have also 'encouraged' her to do a better job with dressing herself *she can, but likes when I help* so as to be ready for school. Then she started catching on and said that she didn't want to be a big girl and wanted me to help her with everything so she WON'T be ready for school, so she can stay home with mommy! And she is writing her name like a champ!






1 comment:
Wow look at the lashes on that boy, he is going to be a heart breaker!
Post a Comment