Wednesday, Chris got home before it was dark, so I took Sophie out for her first crack at ice skating. It was a balmy 10 degrees...
She has been practicing on her skates at home on the carpet and was doing a good job.
But, as we all know, the ice is a bit different than carpet. I had her laced her up tight, but she still struggled with keeping on top of her skates.
For the most part I held her up and we went around together.
There were a few times when she ventured out on her own...
And would end up like this :)
She did, however, have a good time. It was short and sweet.
Till next time. I need to bring a folding chair for her to push.
This little ottoman has become Gunner's place of refuge.
Such a boy with his trucks, cars, tractors and buses.






4 comments:
Way to go Sophie, looks like alot of fun!
Thanks robby for showing me how to leave me a message without having to log onto the world. I love getting your blogs. miss and love all
The last one was me........funny ..... trish
LOVE the close-up of her on the ice!!!!!!
Post a Comment