Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

So...., I have been inspired by the Christmas cards I have been receiving from friends and family.  I wasn't going to do anything special, like cards or anything, but I now feel like I should.  And I did.  A quick, photo shoot in 24 degree weather.  But we finally got some snow, and that sealed the deal.

From the Baldwin family to yours, we wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year!  We are grateful for so many good friends and wonderful family.  We LOVE this time of year, and are looking forward to this year's Holy Night.












3 comments:

Sabby said...

Super Cute, Merry Christmas!

Katie said...

I love them! Gunner is so grown up looking! Sophie too! And they're both so beautiful! Love the last pic!

Tracy said...

Very cute Robby. I love the black and white/ color ones. The one of Gunner shouting Merry Christmas made me laugh!!!!