Today I went to Cory's hockey game. He usually plays goalie, but he played forward because he likes it better than goalie. He scored three goals and that is called a hat~trick. When he was leaving to go to the game he said, "I'll be happy if I get one goal." Well he did so good he got MVP. I was very happy because that was the second one he got! The kids coach did the face off. It was very exciting.
3-26-89:
Cory had a game today. Well, he had two games and will probably get MVP again because he is very good at playing hockey. He can play goalie best and forward best. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to the NHL. He would be the best goalie, even better than Grant Fuhr and Kelly Rhudey. Cory is very nice to me and I have lots of fun with him. A couple of days ago I got him a pizza because he did so good at his game.
I trained our dog B.J. to shake. He does it very good. I take care of him for my sister. He really, really likes me because every time I leave the room, so does he.
1-4-91:
Hello! Today and yesterday it rained all day. :( I guess it is okay because I made Cory donuts....
1-6-91:
...Then we went to see Cory play hockey against Marina City. He scored one and got two assists. I am very proud of him...
So, it's no secret that my brother Cory was the Golden Calf of my youth. :) My journaling drops off until high school, but I have always had a close bond with my brother. He is my next oldest sibling, but by 4 years. He taught me all I know about sports. I would follow him and his friends and would try to hide behind trees so he wouldn't see me. Then he would send me home for "gum under my pillow" that was never there. Going to his hockey games was the highlight of my youth. He is the funniest person I know. Anyone who knows him can't deny it.
We always said we would live next door to each other and raise our kids together. I am grateful for him.
I love you Coco!






1 comment:
I love it :) Makes me smile because I love my both of my big brothers too! Followed, pestered, adored and now admire and respect :) I'm sending you an e-mail too, by the way...
Post a Comment