Monday, February 6, 2012

Won't you bee my neighbor?

We got a bag of dress up clothes and costumes from Mandie.  This bee costume was in it.   I love this boy something fierce.

I made some little book shelves (Copied my friend Karlye) for G's room.  I love them too.
His favorite two books are Rosie's  Walk,  as seen bottom shelf, far right.  And Chicka chicka Boom Boom.  Such a cute book. 
Sadly, this costume is too small already, and he took it off after the photoshoot.
Depressing.  Looks like May to me, but wait, it's February.
G going GQ.  I walked in and his hands were in his pockets and I couldn't resist.
Then I grabbed sis for a sibling shot.




Wow, that's bright.

I am still sick.  3rd time since december.  Have I mentioned that already?  I think it's a sinus infection because I feel like I have two each aches and my eyes might explode any moment.  I guess it is to be expected considering all those people I come in contact with at my job. 

1 comment:

The Risdons said...

Love the shelves. Love the hands in the pockets. I want to smooch your kiddos:)