The WB is off on this shot, but it was the only one I got where there weren't other people in the shot. Trying to get a whole barn shot with 12 other people in the way was hard!
See someone elses tripod?
Compensation is off on this one. But I like the composition and the washed out look.
Then we went to Cherry Creek for a few minutes of sunlight.
I had some better fence shots, but this one got exported so here you go!
Friends from church got some chicks and Sophie and AJ had a good time playing with them.
Look at the fuzzy little but on the black one in back. So cute!
This little gal had the cutest fluffy little cap of feathers on top of her head.
They were tickly little things.
They put her in this tree and I took a couple of shots:
Totally rockin' the Elvis look in this one.



















No comments:
Post a Comment