1.Phineas and Berb. Should be Phineas and Ferb
2.Offafice. Should be office.
3.Something is 'owing me'. ie something is hurting him
4. Eyeballzezes. Should be eyeballs. Anything with an s at the end gets multiple zezezez's
5. Octogons. Should be Octonauts.
6. That sounds like a bad case of sticky-itis.
7. Pirate's booties. Should be Pirate's booty.
8. Hoist the sails, Super Gunner to the rescue.
I know there are others that I can't think of right now. The kids are in private swim lessons with Alice at the hot springs. I had heard good things, and she has produced some great results. Their last lesson is next wednesday (5 total). Day one Sophie didn't want to get in because I told her she would have to put her face in the water. Big mistake to tell her. I bribed her with ice cream to get in and she did great. She now puts her face in the water, will jump in the pool and go under and all without having to hold her nose.
Gunner is a water baby. First thing she did with him was dunk him 4 times in a row and he just naturally got the breathing thing down. In fact, he gets in trouble because he will just go underwater for like 10 seconds while she is trying to work with Sophie. Before I second swim lessons I took the kids early and we swam and Gunner was doing cannon balls like a mad man. I think goggles make all the difference with kids learning how to swim. I don't think I had them, but the kids are doing better than expected. I will get a video this next time.
Oh, Gunner has Molescum Contageosum. A viral wart that you can't really do anything about. But gets very itchy when healing. Yay.
We went strawberry picking a few weeks back too.
27 more days until Sophie goes to KINDERGARDEN!!!
5 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment