Sunday, October 28, 2012

BUSY

Ah, I have been so busy and haven't had a moment to to do any blogging.  We are, however, doing well and I will get some pictures up soon. 

We moved...twice, in the last month, have been to the pumpkin patch, painted rooms, unloaded box after unending box, bought and restored and painted two dressers, rented out our condo,  (I) went to Vegas for my brother's wedding, went on a field trip with Sophie's class, got a new job at work as an administrative assistant, still working 24 hours with TSA, added elastic to Gunner's jeans so he can wear them without showing booty, taking pictures, getting pictures taken, Sophie had a skate birthday party and turned 6!...

I am sure there is more right now, but I can't remember.  So we have lots of pictures to come.  I didn't take my camera to my brothers wedding, but it was amazing. 

See ya soon!

No comments: