Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October.

Never will I get behind in blogging again. It takes way too much time and effort to catch up. Nevertheless...Here is our October. A bit out of order, but all inclusive.

Dan from work took family pictures for us.









On Sophie's real 6th birthday, I borrow a Hello Kitty waffle maker and toaster from a co-worker.

I don't even know who took these ones of Gunner but I love the lighting.
Sophie's new and improved pink room.  I will have to dig to show the before and after.
Hand painted camo wall for Gunner, cause they share.

Popcorn/jello/marshmello cake for Sophie's real birthday.  With cousins.
I took pictures of the kids here in Bozeman.

We went to the pumpkin patch.









More of my pics I took.







We carved pumpkins.










Sophie's friend skate party was about two weeks early because of where fall break hits. We took Sophie S., Sophia P, Hannah H., Larken and cousins to the skate rink.  I decorated the cake, but my wonderful friend Amber made it brought it over for me because we were still neck deep in moving and boxes.










I found this dresser at Habitat for 20 bucks and restored it but haven't taken an after pic yet.

Same thing with the head boards.
Went to a corn maze and dairy farm with Sophie's class.  Here she is with Bonny.



Took family pictures for the Walkers.  Boy was I nervous.  But we got some good shots.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're family is so cute!! I miss you guys:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Robbie...what fabulous pictures. You are quite the photo gal. And your kids age getting so big/ They are lucky to have you two as parents.

Love, Mom and Dad