Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rapunzel

Soph's long, beautiful locks of love
Can you say Jealous?
Gunner is finding his fists a lot these days and makes really loud noises in the middle of the night. We haven't decided in which room he is going to end up in. With guests we have had, as well as my sis who is coming up in a week, we can't put him in the 3rd room. But that is our computer room, and with Chris is school, he is working on the computer late, so we don't know if that room will even work. Ideally, I would love to put the crib in Soph's room, because she doesn't nap anymore anyway. (only when she is strapped down in the carseat does she give in), but I don't see that going real well either. We will see. He is doing better gas wise, but still wakes up because of it at night. But he isn't crying with no hopes of comfort anymore. Yipee. I am not eating cheese, milk and chocolate and it has seemed to really help. I think my clothes are fitting better because of that, so it is a win win. As for me, I am still trying to get Sophie to want to read more and do things other than watch her movies. It is a slow go. She is talking up a storm too, especially in the middle of the night. She is a chatter box and will throw in some 5 sentences back to back. That's about it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a sweetie baby slurping on his fingers!

Jennifer said...

Isabella says that: Sophie's hair is "lovely." They are both so cute, she really likes to share the love with her brother!!

Golfersfamily said...

Man, I miss you and love reading your blog!! It makes me feel included in your little milestones. Gunnar is adorable and Sophie is so pretty and getting so big!

B Charming said...

I always like it when you talk about gas.

I laugh a little