Sunday, May 10, 2009

I can't stop him from eating...sorry Jennifer

Ever since I have started this boy on veggies and some fruits, he is addicted. I nurse him first, but then he will grunt and look at you with longing eyes until you feed him baby food. I started giving him one meal a day and he will now want between 3-4 a day, sometimes two in a row. Totally different than Sophie. He loves him some food and doesn't discriminate between veggies and the sweet stuff. Please don't hate us Jennifer:)

Here are my two little birds. I think we caught Sophie in an 'almost' blink, but it shows off her beautiful eye lashes, which they both have. Thank you Chris. As you can tell in the following pictures, Gunner is a very happy boy when he gets his baby food. He is sleeping really well, between 8 and 10 hours and I am not getting him if he cries or wakes up at night so he learns to go back to bed on his own. We learned that from our dear sweet Sophie!



Guess who this is at 6 months?

Her eyes were already changing at about this time, and Gunner's are still so blue, so I think his will stay blue. I hope so. My babies are growing up so fast!

2 comments:

B Charming said...

I like you calling them "birds"

Tracy said...

Two peas in a pod!