Tuesday, May 5, 2009

They don't call it Big Sky Country for nothin'!

I wanted to document a little bit of Montana today, so I took all these pictures from the car on the way to the store. These are things I enjoy about Montana.

Pulling out of our driveway


A fun looking tire swing


Many homes have old farm equipment, well pumps, & wagon wheels in their front yards. Very charming.

City pride is big around these parts. Go Panthers!


Getting on the freeway


A look out the right side of the car.

Same side with cows. Moooooo.


Left side of the car

Getting off the freeway


On the way home on the frontage road. Can you see the horse?


Sophie crashed on the floor while Chris and I were talking in the kitchen. Play hard, sleep hard.

3 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

So pretty. I miss the mountains. Someday we will be out of Texas...

dana said...

I loved this post. Thanks for showing us where you guys live! Beautiful.

Phoebe said...

I love Montana! We really need to go back for another vacay.