But I think Gunner-boy, as Sophie so lovingly calls him, is the cutest boy ever! He melts my heart:)
But then he gives in and smiles for me. He just decided that he would like to start sitting up now. He is also getting very aware of who mommy is, and doesn't like it when she leaves the room and takes the milk with her. Sophie stopped showing interest in nursing at about 8 months, but I think this little boy will go much longer, which is fine with me. He has no interest in bottles with formula though, so we are pretty much attached at the hip. He is eating a little bit more table food these days, and is a very pleasant baby. He seems to be out of his grunting phase, thank goodness. Still doesn't roll over often, just in no hurry to grow up I guess.






1 comment:
oh man, he really is cute. Those eyes! He can thank his mom for those beauties.
Post a Comment