And party everyday day, with Sophie's babies. But if you look closely-no, not the hot chocolate spill on the table- you will see where Sophie decided to color on the wall with blue SHARPIE. I have used alcohol, magic erasers, goo gone and they have toned it down, but I think I am going to have to paint over it. She got the table too. Oh well. But I love when we play with her babies...you will see more of them in a sec.
Showing off his eye lashes that he got from daddy. And don't you just want to bite off that little lip, so cute. Those are dads ears too. Exact replicas.
Sophie wanted to dress her babies. I said no. She ran to her room to get clothes for them. I saw a mess happening in my mind, so I suggested we give them all underwear. She liked that idea too. My personal favorite is the sheep that is drowning in cute Elmo undies. Classic.
This happens to me all day. I look down to see him pulling at me. Chris' mom was right when she said from the beginning he was an altitude baby. This boy LOVES to be picked up and held. Esp. in the kitchen. He loves to watch me cook and doesn't want to be left out.
On to the craft portion of our evening.
(All my serger thread. Love it.)
(Don't love that my serger is being funky right now. sigh)
Black Myle Cyrus dress =$3
Two plaid Mossimo skirts =$4 each
Purple Old Navy shirt=don't remember, but a clearance item for sure.
Two plaid Mossimo skirts =$4 each
Purple Old Navy shirt=don't remember, but a clearance item for sure.
Took this youth skirt and made it into a dress for Soph. I know the colors are Fall-ish, but still love 'em. The left is the before and the right is the finished product.
And I took the dress to a skirt again for my girl. I left the hem adjustable, so she should be able to wear this ditty for a while.
And, last but not least, the purple shirt that I wore a few times, but didn't love, became another dress for Sophie. I guess Montana needs summer now so she can wear them before she grows out of them. I am working on the 90 minute shirt, but spent more time than fighting with my serger. So, you'll have to wait I guess.






3 comments:
I can stare at those faces all day and Olivia will make sure that she see more of her cousins. I love all the new dresses, I haven't been sewing lately but crocheting. Czarina and Bella have reverted to being underfoot in the kitchen because they want to cook now.
I love seeing all the thing syoua re making! if only I was more motivated:)
As for the Sharpie, someone told me to make sure to prime over the marker marks before you paint because it might bleed through again. FYI
A seamstress!! Wonderful!! I am impressed and delighted to see your efforts! I learned to sew by making things for Bonny and Harry - we had a fine time!
Post a Comment