Friday, March 5, 2010

Cool Guy Hair

I have always enjoyed a Mohawk. Or as I like to call it, cool guy hair. I didn't get a great picture, and I think the lens is still blurry a bit, but Gunner rocks the hawk.
Could this little guy be any cuter. NO.
And yes, that is the cheek I get to kiss and slurp on all day.
Not to be outdone, Soph has come cool girl glasses going on.





Sophie jumped in with G as he was getting up from his nap. I thought perhaps it would be a great time to take some sibling pictures. As you can tell, not too successful as this is the best one I got. Sigh.On a random note, I need to share a fabulous bra find. Seriously. Let me draw your attention to the Victoria secret cotton push up. No, there will be no pictures, but this is the MOST comfortable bra I have ever had the privilege of wearing and they were having a two for $40 sale. Not bad for V.S. Just try it and you can thank me later. But what I just found out about thanks to Chris is that it has a little hook on the strap so you can have both shoulder straps right together at your shoulder blades. You know you have all seen that commercial where there is some plastic circle gadget that you can slip on your bra to move your straps in for wearing tank tops. I claims to give you an extra bust size too, if you are into that sort of thing:) Well, with the V.S. cotton push up, it comes with it. I don't know why I am so excited because I don't wear tank tops and I am not looking for an extra bust size, but all bonuses are good bonuses. And get sized, it makes all the difference.

AND...

I am so excited to have my cousin Emily (EMK Photography) will be taking some pictures of my kids at a park. Maybe, hopefully, please let her be able to get some good pictures of my kids:) A good camera will help too! I am going down to California for my brother's wedding on the 23rd of March, and I knew I wanted Cousin to photo my kidlettes. Can't wait. I have a hair appointment for me and Sophie lou before we go down. I plan on only trimming her hair, we will see how that goes.

We have had 50 degrees this week and so we have been on walks. As Sophie is walking up the stairs, she says, "Mom, you are really tiring me out. I think I need to just sit down and relax with a show." And she thinks milk mustaches are the funniest things. She gets one and laughs and laughs.

Gunner still doesn't talk much more than shrieks and babbling, but he knows book, paci, milk ball, sister and will go get these things. He loves peeka-boo and it's really the only thing that gets him laughing.

Chris got a new video card for the computer. It makes pictures and stuff run better, whatever. I know you wanted to know that. Just trying to cover all the bases. Yep, that's all we got. Looking forward to Spring Break.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the VS tip - it's been, oh, 5 years since I've updated. Definitely time and I've been leaning towards racerback anyways because it keeps straps from falling down!

Sophie and Gunner are so cute and you are an awesome Mom. I love how much fun you all seem to have together! And you're willing to get out and do things with them, that makes all the difference! Gunner will have plenty to talk about when he feels like it :)

Phoebe said...

Can't wait to see Emily's pics. I am sure they will be fabulous. I also can't wait to hear about the wedding. Any Meier gathering is bound to be full of anecdotes:)