Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Because I think he's cute

One doesn't get a lot of diaper time in the winter in Montana. But I wanted to look at his semi-chub ultra white little legs today.

Playing peek a boo with Sophie's door
I did those curtains for Soph's room recently, and haven't taken a pic. So there they are. Little birds. LOVE em.


Gunner is all walking these days. He can also pop right up from the floor and doesn't need to crawl over to something to stand up. He can squat to pick something up, and he has two molar teeth coming in, one on each side, on the top side. NO WONDER he was fussy. Poor little swollen gums. I realized that he was due for his 15 month {how is he even that old already:(((}, but I have not taken him in yet. So I don't have any recent measurements. I do however have our very accurate wall measurements (probably not) and according to them, Gunner is as tall at 15 months as Sophie was at 13 1/2 months. So, he isn't too far behind.

And looking at that last picture, he isn't even semi chunky, but still very handsome. I just don't produce chunky babes. So, Gunner still won't say Dada, but he does get very excited when Dad comes home and will start shrieking and talking. He says eh for eat and something similar to uh for up. He claps now, but only once or twice. I think he uses clapping to signal yes for something. He loves go-gurts, and will scream if he doesn't get at least two. He loves to play tag with me and Sister too. He is back to going to bed without crying again. That's NICE. Still sleeping great and I can put him on his back now and he has a Clifford stuffed animal that he likes. He still loves the paci. Way more than I would like. He LOVES to throw any and everything into the bath tub right now. We couldn't find his sippy FULL of milk one night. Found it the next morning...in the tub.

My favorite thing right now is that when he is tired, he will come and lay his head down on me. Then he will cuddle for a little while, before he is off. He is getting too big too fast. He goes to nursery in 2 1/2 months!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

B Charming said...

I love that little man! so dang cute. What birds do you in that window???????