Sophie and I went to her first primary activity this morning. It was centered around learning about missionary work and the MTC. She got a little tag that said Sister Baldwin with a mission call, and I almost got a little teary eyed! To say I loved my mission would be an understatement. And I know people who didn't love missions or didn't serve a mission are quick to say, "get over it, or that was 10 years ago." And I can only speak from my experience, by my mission did wonders for my testimony, my people skills, and the list goes on. I hope I will always draw from the experiences of my mission. It was where I got my strong desire for travel too:)
My gal pal Stacey from the ward. Her daughter was one of my Mia Maids/Laurels in YW's (I know, she doesn't look old enough to have a kid (her oldest) 19 either.) We are getting ready to play some volleyball at open gym.
My littlest bubba. I could just squish him all day long. He has not been feeling good, and has been annoyingly fussy, but I still hold him in my arms and look at him in amazement. My perfect little man.
The kids got a box of fun stuff from Uncle Alan, Aunt Lori, and Cara. Gunner was doing some dunks. Throw it down big man!






1 comment:
Gunner sure does have the eyes of a heartbreaker!
Post a Comment