Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bubble Skirt

*I realized the video was on private, and is now public, so you should be able to see it*

What can you do in a bubble skirt?
Shout Hurray!

Boogie down

To the left, to the left (really her right, but your left)

Run away!

I think this is a bubble skirt...I am calling it that now. I saw something similar on someones blog somewhere and decided it looked easy. It was and I LOVE it. Why didn't I start this sewing stuff sooner???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you don't know already, Sophie has a love/hate relationship with the camera. Most of the time she hates having pictures taken. Tonight, in an effort to thwart bedtime, she came out with her box and microphone. I dashed to get the camera and {THIS} is what we saw! I have added a boom boom in between versus of B. O. M. stories, if you were wondering:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: