Gunner is now past the 18th month mark. Hip Hip Hooray for nursery. I know it is germ central, but Chris can finally start going to classes again. Plus our nursery leaders right now are great!
This little man loves:
Slamming open and shut anything. Drawers, cupboards, toilet seats, doors. Anything with a hinge.
He still loves freezer yogurt, and will now go to the fridge and bang on it for what seems like hours.
His farm book. Not pictured here, but trust me, it is his favorite.
Throwing or pushing things down stairs, or over the deck.
Being our doors. I found this play kitchen for free, and well, there is a door on it, so he likes it.
This little man loves:
Slamming open and shut anything. Drawers, cupboards, toilet seats, doors. Anything with a hinge.
He still loves freezer yogurt, and will now go to the fridge and bang on it for what seems like hours.
His farm book. Not pictured here, but trust me, it is his favorite.
Throwing or pushing things down stairs, or over the deck.
Being our doors. I found this play kitchen for free, and well, there is a door on it, so he likes it.
Sophie loves to help and be involved.
She has been saying some funny things lately, like, "that's ok mommy, accidents happen." She even said it too a lady at the park. Too funny.
Just the other day as we were transplanting our seedlings into bigger pots she said, "mommy, we make a great team!"
She loves reading her library books at night.
She loves making and making a mess of as she eats them home-made Popsicles.
She loves seeing the number three, as it is her age.
She loves making and meeting new friends. She is very social at parks and will walk right up to folks.
We ALL love this bubble wand from Target for $1.
Reading with daddy, who does exist. Notice anything special in this picture. The winner will get a special prize!
I am going to 'attempt' the dress on the right. The pattern was a dollar. I didn't realize that they would put my measurements as a size 18/20. Funny, I am a 12 in everything else, sometimes a 10. Anyway, this pattern only goes up to 12 so I am going to have to cut each pattern piece a little bigger. My friend told me I needed to graduate onto making clothes for myself. We'll see...







3 comments:
Chris shaved? Do I get a prize?:)
YES K! I will make your new baby something cute! Great guess.
I can't wait to see what clothes you are going to make for yourself-but beware, pattern sizing is ALAWYS wrong:)
Post a Comment