Make a lemon dress.
Same pattern from Dana, just added some sleeves. AND, since it snowed yesterday, I just threw a long sleeve shirt underneath and some boots.
But this was all I could get...'cause she has to go potty. So you get the stop sign, car and electrical box. Oh well.
The best part of sewing for her, is that she tell EVERYONE that I made it and brags for me. A little gratification, without telling myself:) Maybe I will add pockets...
Making a cake for daddy! I have two helpers now...






3 comments:
I love the lemon dress!
Oh Robin....I LOVE the dress! Great fabric, great sleeves. Very cute!
I had to make some cupcakes after we talked last and you were baking a cake. JoAnn's tuti-fruti was 50% off this week so I'm going to make Czarina and Bella dresses even though I said I wouldn't bacause they don't wear them without me telling them that they should.
Post a Comment