Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Independence Weekend


Little ruffle shirt I made for this weekend.

Gunner got a bee sting on this left thumb yesterday. Was cranky for 3o minutes, then seemed to be fine. This morning he woke up with a fever. Don't know if it is related. But I knew something was wrong when he slept in until 9. He back down for a nap at 12. Poor guy.


One half of the cousins are en-route to us. The other half is leaving soon. We are excited for a Baldwin reunion. We will miss Tarra, the only missing sibling. And her kiddos of course. I have to admit that I love the holiday and why we celebrate but I seriously dislike fireworks. I am ok if I go to a firework show, but they are such a waste of money. They are loud, not usually very grand, and kids and dogs get scared and go crazy. Plus, it doesn't get dark until after 10 this time of year and my kids are asleep by then. Chris shares the same sentiment, which is good. I wonder if anyone else does?

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm with you on home fireworks! Not that cool and too pricey.