She asked me to take this picture.
She started soccer on Monday. 30 minutes for three Mondays. She loves it and I see the competitive edge already. They were asked to follow the coach as they dribbled the ball and if she got behind any of the kids, she would pick up the ball, put her self in front again and start over. She gets that from me. I'll own it.
I don't have any pond pictures, but on most days after visiting the pond, we stop at Old McDonalds and get 50 cent cones. They share one and this is what you get.
The Gallatin Co. Fair is in town! I really love the fair. I love all the 'fair fashion' and the carneys are so bizarre. But we took Soph and left G with Dave and Crystal. He had fun at home and we enjoyed some big girl time with Sophie. She rode all the rides by her self and made her own decisions about which ones she wanted to ride.
Merry Go Round.
The cars. She picked this car because of the balloon that belonged to the little boy (I think, the hair throws me off) in the front sea.
The Super Slide. Her face looked scared as she came down but she said it was fun. She walked up those stairs by her self. She is growing up too fast.
She wasn't thrilled with being done with rides and moving on the the animals. I, however, love looking at big fat pigs. I never realized how short their little legs are.






1 comment:
I can't wait for October when the fair comes to town, the funnel cake is the only reason to go. I got one in Silverton!! Soccer and swimming sound like alot of fun. My girls are taking lessons next summer.
Post a Comment