Ward Camp out. It was really fun and we had a great turn out. The kids didn't sleep as well as in Yellowstone, but it was for only one night.
All Gunner wanted to do was push his stroller around (AKA Gunner1) and go up and down this ramp that lead to a trailer. I can see that he has grown up a lot in these last few weeks. When we first showed up, about three people commented how he looks IDENTICAL to Chris, which I see, and then two other people over heard and said, he looks like me. I always say he has my eyes, and the rest is Chris. Well, I lied, he has my fair skin.
All Gunner wanted to do was push his stroller around (AKA Gunner1) and go up and down this ramp that lead to a trailer. I can see that he has grown up a lot in these last few weeks. When we first showed up, about three people commented how he looks IDENTICAL to Chris, which I see, and then two other people over heard and said, he looks like me. I always say he has my eyes, and the rest is Chris. Well, I lied, he has my fair skin.
Sophie was asking for smores the minute dinner started. But she doesn't even want the smore heated up. If the marshmellow gets any brown on it, she won't eat it.
Swim lessons started on Monday. I was worried because she DOES NOT do water on her face. However, I am proud to announce that she cried when it was over because she was having so much fun. Today's lesson went well too, even though I was with Gunner at the swings, so I didn't see it. As I came back to get her though, I saw her put her entire face in the water!!! Progress.
Courtney is her teacher. I had to move her to a 9 am class because of an upcoming vacation. These last two mornings haven't been hot, but overcast and warm enough because she hasn't complained.
Gunner and Larken, our neighbor. She is younger than Sophie but they play really well together and it is nice to have her over because Gunner is entertained, and it is nice when they go to her house because I get Gunner alone or he is asleep, which is how I have been able to sew so much! Ha!
Gunner+Larken= cute
Barbara Terrill got me these tags when I stayed with her back in March. I have wanted to have tags, but just haven't gotten around to it.
I don't know what type of material this is, but it was on clearance and I want to make Gunner and Daddy a matching tie out it. We'll see... It is super silky and hangs cute.






2 comments:
Cute skirts! I will most likely steal the denim one:) I wish I wasn't afraid of the masses of children at the water park here, it has a giant slide that I know my girls love and a fun lazy river.
I can't wait to see the ties that you make. I got a pattern for one, but have yet to attempt it!
Post a Comment