Thursday, June 30, 2011

The season's first camping trip

My trip to Albertson's this week cost me $20 bucks.  Plus, I have more free milk coming.
Down by the Madison River


The bubs and I went on a walk so dad could set up the tent





I made those little PVC pipe camp chairs for the kids.  Their names are embroidered on them, but you can't really see.
Camping makes us all so hungry...
Dirty camping kids makes me happy.  The bath tub was disgusting after, but who cares.


The kids slept great.  There was a group of campers who stayed up way too late and laughed way too loud, but that's what you get when you stay at an improved camp site.  But it was a good starter camp site to get the kids started off.
 A little hike the next day next to the Madison


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow, that scenery makes me want to load up a U-Haul. It was 80 last night at nine when we able to get outside and clean the deck off.