**Not related to today's pics, but took Soph yesterday to the doc because she had an ear infection and they weighed and measured her. 92% weight. 99% height.
This is 517 pictures taken today, downsized to 60. Yep, dems in a lot. But who can ever post only one or two? Ready???
Dino Park. Kids love it. I love it. Win win.
I think this kid next to Sophie is a boy. Wore boy clothes and had the name Perry. Not sure though. I bring it up only because he is in a lot of these pictures.
I went home and cut his hair. I really don't do over-the-ears well.
Praying for more days at the Dino Park maybe?
Looks like they are putting in a fancy eatin' area.
And....there's Perry.
This bus is always there and he will open and shut that one door for 30 min.
I do love all the granola/co-op~e ways of the Dino Park. There are always lots of moms, dads, and grandparents to push a kid on the swing or help out. So, Sophie swung on this swing for a good hour and I never pushed once.
A little sand here.
There.
And here.
Then we drove home.
Stopped by Mickey D's
(For lunch we had lunchables with fruit FOR FREE, because I had 4 coupons)
(For lunch we had lunchables with fruit FOR FREE, because I had 4 coupons)
Got out of the car and sat down
Finished our ice cream.
Went to the garden to get out tomatoes in and our seedlings we started at home.
Then Soph and I headed out to the splash park. Opening day baby. I'm calling it 4th time's a charm. In years past, she has HATED the splash park. The water is freezing. But this year, I think we will enjoy it more!
(Again, I LOVE my CAMERA!!!)
Taking water pictures is sooooo fun. These are taken with the 70-300mm. So, I sat against the fence and snapped away while I sat down.
And then we did some more stuff!






No comments:
Post a Comment