Did Robyn score at Albertson's this week?
YES!!! Yes, I did.
Total out of pocket: $34 bucks. (I found an error and intend on getting my $1 back :)). Saved $169. Double coupons for a third week in a row. Next week, I will be getting 20 jars of Ragu for $10. Maybe free if they have doublers again! Here's to hoping.
I have a rather large family reunion coming up in August, so I intend on using a lot of these hotdogs there. Just thinking ahead. Also we have a Rosauers here and they do big cereal sales. The next one is Thursday. I will be getting boxes of cereal for about .70 a box. I'll get some extra for the family reunion too! Boo-yow. I have enough coupons for 123 boxes if I wanted. That would be crazy.
I LOVE couponing!
5 days ago






1 comment:
I need to send you to do my shopping! Or learn your secrets (we don't get a lot of coupons here or I'm just not looking in the right place) but RIGHT ON!!!
Post a Comment