Chasing G
We have had lots of wind, but beautiful sunny days.
I found this summer shirt at JC Penny's for $1.97 on clearance a few months ago. I turned it into a dress for Sophie. I happen to love it.
Ryan and Henry. I watch them for 3 1/5 more weeks.
Switch sides
Jump!
The best picture I could get from these two...
And it never got any better with all four!
We got our seedlings going, and our carrots, onions, lettuce, peas and sunflowers planted. We bought a community garden plot just down the way, so stay tuned for pictures of that.
These have cucumber, pumpkin, cantaloupe, and watermelon seeds in them. We have to get our sweet 100 tomatoes too.
We have had some very interesting clouds hang over the mountains. LOVING the green.
I made my first big coupon run today at Albertson's. I got all this for $40 bucks. Yes, we will use all this. Yes this is my first real attempt at stock piling. No, I won't get 14 boxes/bags of cereal each time. I did get:
4 chips Ahoy cookie for 50 cents each
18 HUGE powerades for $7
2 gold fish for FREE
Fruit snacks for 5o cents
6 box of wheat thins stix for 50 cents each.
BOOOYOWWW baby.
Oh yeah, and a free gallon of milk!
The kids jumping






1 comment:
My girls do the exact same thing to their RP's and then they Sumo wrestle with them. You are going to have to show me the ropes on couponing when you get here, I tried a couple times but never got a haul like that and of course HEB doesn't like computer printed coupons.
Post a Comment