Monday, May 23, 2011

Makin' stuff, buying stuff

Tried my hand at Angel Food Cake.  Came out "killer" to quote my neighbor.

Sophie is ALWAYS a willing helper and taster.



Made this skirt out of a table cloth and lined it.  I used Dana's circle skirt from MADE.  Oh, and I made the little white bow on her cardigan.

Curled her hair, it looked pretty but didn't hold very long.





Daddy's gonna have his hands full when she's a teen. :(
Best shot we could get.


 Oh now I LOVE my camera.  You're gonna here that a lot more I'm sure.
Check out the water droplets.


"THE Tank Top Girls"
Larken , Sophie's BFF & neighbor call themselves the tank top girls.  They think it is the best thing to wear them. Sophie is one year older.



Gunner takes his outside play VERY serious.

Ryan making a splash!



Larken's bro Wynn.  Love this kid.
Pure joy to be outside playing.
But don't let him catch you taking a picture, cause he will give you 'the' look.
Check out the ball in the air too! 
More pure joy.
Checking out his rig.
Twice the value day at Albertson's.  Guess how much this all cost???  $39.30
Guess how much I saved with my coupons?  $186.10
About 75% off  :) :) :)  And I used my free pasta and .40 cents Italian dressing to make lunch!
Some other recent deals.
 
 Some more jumping.  More of these later...maybe.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Both Gunner and Sophie are going to be trouble as teens, they are both lookers. I love the sassy poses from Sophie.

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I love your camera too! I love all the stuff you got for free. I went last week and got the pasta for .50 cents, I was too lazy to buy the coupons :)