Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mountains and Minds/ Chris' Graduation from Montana State U.


 Ok, now it's working.  These are the best ones I could get from the nose-bleed seats we had!
 I had to call him to tell him to wave again until I got a good one.
 National Anthem
 Those graduates in the yellow/white/blue gowns up front represented the alumni classes of 1961, 1951 & 1941.  Bascially, those in blue were really old.   They got a standing O. Very Cute.

 MSU President Cruzado
 Walking to the stage
 The business group was toward the beginning after the doctoral and masters students.  He was #2.
 I put my camera setting on continuous and took about 50 pics as he walked across the stage.
 I bet he's thinking, "Is this it?"
 One more pose for the professional camera.
 Then he just kept on walking out into the hall. and off to the MSU sign.

 Boy my roots are looking bad )
Congrats Babe.  We did it!!!!

No comments: