Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Last week

I took some close ups of this little guy.  I often say he is either a lion or a lamb.  Very frustrating, or sweeter than candy.  Very loud or very soft.  Three in November.  How did that happen?







And then there is this little girl.  Five in October...going on 18.  She appears to be giving Julia Roberts a run for her money for the Part in Pretty Women 2.  ( I found this women's tank top at a clothing giveaway and I have no idea why I brought it home.  But she wears it as a dress and puts on those shoes (from her cousins and she LOVES them) and those glasses and starts posing).  What a funny girl.



This must be her 'fierce' look!


We went camping on Friday night with the Stovalls and the Berezays up to Olson Creek.




We purchased a wall tent.  These are made out of canvas and typically you put a wood burning stove inside. These are great for spring and fall camping.  We put it up for the first time.

Gunner helped with the stakes.


But mostly got really dirty.  They were doing some logging near us and so we just used this turn out, so we would have flat ground.

Here is the finished tent.
We had some delicious Dutch Oven food.  Man I love those Dutch.

Chris and Jess were up early to do a little hunting and got back just as breakfast was on.  How lucky of them.
It's always  so much more fun to camp with other families who have kids because they entertain each other and keep each other from getting hurt.  I love it.
Some more of this guy, because I know you can't get enough.
I cut off a couple inches because it was too long.  I didn't do a great job, but I think it will go unnoticed.
Sophie loves this dress, which is too small and loves this paper crown. 
Some more jumping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Camping looks fun! I love the paper crown.