I am sitting here eating dehydrated pear slices and waiting for the BYU-Utah game to start. Chris has deemed tonight 'man's' night, and Sophie threw up a couple of times last night and this morning. So, I got some time on my hands.
I wanted to get down some fun Gunner facts before I forget, which could happen tomorrow. The following are in no particular order.
1. He loves playing with his trains and gets VERY frustrated when they fall over on a curve or when he pushes them up a hill.
2. He loves playing with this E-book I picked up for .25 cents at a yard sale. It asks his to recognize sounds and push buttons. And there is a music option and he and Sophie love to dance together to the music.
3. He now really likes Dora and Madeline. He has moved on from Caillou, George, and Super Why. I really like Madeline. He calls it Madelolly
4. He likes to pretend he is asleep. He will lay down and pretend to snore, then he will laugh.
5. He sleeps with Sophie sometimes in her bed. If he wakes up in the middle of the night, he asks to go sleep with in her bed.
6. He is doing a little less screaming, and a lot more talking.
7. He says some things in complete sentences, such as: I want a piece of bread mommy, or I want chocolate milk.
8. He is starting to mimic Sophie a LOT more and will do whatever she does.
9. He is getting to the age where he recognizes that he is tired. So he naps in my bed, with his bubba (paci), and yellow car. And lately, he wants waader (water) too.
10. When we go on walks, he always wants to go the bumpy way. The means just going over a water port holes in the road.
11. He loves riding in the stroller. We don't even have to buckle him in because he loves being in there.
12. Putting him down at night is 95% easy. We have to leave the door open, but he will lay in there for a while until he falls asleep. Sometimes he will ask to go to bed, like tonight. My mom says I use to take myself to bed too.
13. He loves to emphatically say, "I smack your butt". I say I am going to get his booty and now he says it all the time.
14. He loves babies and kisses them about 10 times before he will leave them alone.
15. He likes to pretend to be stuck in between the two lazyboy chairs and says, "Help mommy, help, help, I stuck in the hole".
16. I have been making lots of carrot and zucchini muffins and Gunner really likes them, but I have to give him a 'big' muffin. I can't take a bite out first, or cut it up first.
19. He is eating a little better. He can now be bribed, which works for me. Last week he had his first bite of carrot, meat, potato, and some other stuff I can't remember. But we use his abacus to count bites and then he gets a cookie or chocolate milk.
20. He still isn't great at pooping all the way in the toilet. Lots of beaver tracks. :)
21. He is generally in a better mood, smiles more and is very happy. He is impossible to wake up after a nap too. I always wonder when people say their kids only sleep 45 min to an hour during nap time. Gunner would sleep for 3 hours if we let him.
22. He loves puddles. He loves to drive his car through the puddles outside.
23. He loves cats. lol. No really he does.
24. He loves his Down By The Station book.
25. He loves his mommy very much. There isn't anything I can't fix:)
5 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment