Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Silly and 'the dress'

This is Sophie's bumble bee tu-tu from a few halloweens back.  She doesn't like it because it has boy colors, black and yellow.  So she put it on my head and we laughed and she took pictures.
 

 

 

 
BFF's Soph and Larken
When they see each other, almost every day, they dress to match.
 

 

 
Ugh, the dress.  It's the same pattern I used on my navy sailor dress, but the material didn't have the same stretch.  Soooo, it fits, but barely.  I had to tweak the sleeves, because I messed them up, I had to add a bigger button pannel for my 'bust' so it would actually button.  And the zipper is bumpy because it is too tight I am guessing.  Chris' simply said, "just lose weight".  Thanks hun.  Love ya.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks sooo good still! hopefully you wont rip a seam while wearing it:)

Katie said...

I think it's awesome that you're making clothes for yourself! I'd like to do that!! Love the new kitchen table!