Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 3~Split, Croatia

The ship.

Beautiful coast of Split.



Bank window reflection.  The name was Splitska Banka.  Maybe a child's name?  Splitska Baldwin???

The main thing to see IN Split in Diocletian's Palace.  Here we are inside.

Some cute bakery girls.



What America is missing!  Bakeries on every corner.  Well, probably good for me because I can't eat any of it, but still.



Some big guy...

You're supposed to 'rub' his toe for good luck.  I barely touched it because I thought of all the germs and then laughed.  We always had hand sanitizer on hand.

The Croatian Kuna

Does it get any better?  Love this one.

There was a farmer's market that day.

Some beads.

Converse shoes were big over there.

He was trying to work out that green shirt...

A white Michael Jackson robot, with snazzy red shoes.  Does he know I took a pic?  Too late now.

The outer wall of the Palace.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: