Gunner said the following to me tonight, while pointing at me:
"you're not the boss of me. No Siree. Goodbye." (Then he deliberately marched away, but made sure I was watching him march away.)
While trying to keep a straight face, we talked about how mom and dad ARE the boss and no more pointing. I am tempted to call his teacher at school and ask whom is he mimicking. Good times.
And we still have not a stinkin' lick of snow on the ground. Seriously. Nothing forcasted for the next few days either. Bugged.
Oh and I think I should be done with OJT at work by Sat. Then the supervisors have to watch me and then I have to pass an X-ray test before I get my stripes. So by this time next week, I will (should be, hopefully) on my own. Pat down anyone? :)
6 days ago






2 comments:
HAHA! I think he is somehow communicating with Olivia because the stuff she says makes it hard to keep a straight face too. I don't think she knows she did anything wrong because we can't stop giggling long enough.
Isn't it fun to try and keep a straight face when really you just want to roll on the ground laughing? The joys of parenting! So, what it is you are going to be doing for work? I think I missed that.....
Post a Comment