Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cherry River

We took the kids to Cherry River this afternoon. I went here with my photography class. We thought it would be a good starter 'hike' for the kids. Pretty much all they care about is if there is water to fish and throw rocks in.
Gunner is getting pretty good at casting.  I was surprised, actually.  He really digs it and he is independent.  Next time, we are going to bring chairs and let him go at it for a while.

Tri-colored Black bird.
In the above two pictures, you can see the 'M' on the Mountain.  Sophie keeps asking to do that hike.  I don't think gunner could handle it.  But we will see.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We don't have anywhere around here to go hiking:( I'm hoping next month(when school is done) we can get the girls to the lake a couple times.