5 days ago
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Dramatic reading of Green Eggs and Ham
**For some reason, both our desktop and laptop aren't letting me look at my blog or anyone's blog. Anyone having the same problem, or know what is wrong?**
Ok, time for the Gunner show. I got a bunch of books from a co-worker and there were a few Dr. Seuss' in the box. I read Green Eggs and Ham to Gunner last night twice and once tonight. He wanted me to read it again, but I told him to read it to me. Chris snagged me the camera because he was doing such a good job for only having heard it three times.
I love when he says, "He is MAD" and "Say, I do like Green Eggs and Ham!"
If you don't know the 1st Article of Faith is from church and tells us and everyone what we believe. The first article of Faith says, "We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in his Son, Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment