Saturday, January 23, 2010

Monkeying Around

I decided to try to make some P.J's for Sophie. So I took this existing sleeper, and made a pattern.


Very precise, I know!

And here is the final product. Cute little monkey jammies.

It was my first attempt at a zipper (a long one at that) and I did ok. You can learn to do anything on the Internet :)


Gunner is never too far behind.

Standing on his own. What a handsome boy.

Too close.
Sophie goes from not wanting to take any pictures to following me around and posing with the head cocked. It's her signature look.



So comfy!


Gunner boy got some bottoms too!


Best attempt at the two together in their matching P.J's.

Sophie in her prayer namaste pose. She likes to do "exercises" with mom, so she can grow "big and strong."

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute pj's! That headshot of Sophie is gorgeous, I just keep going back to it.

B Charming said...

do you have any more of that fabric for a big one-piece for me? I'd die

Katie said...

That's an awesome idea! Definitely going to copy this move!

Golfersfamily said...

Looking good - wish I was closer so we could craft together!