I took this 3 dollar drawer set and painted it for a boy.
Made this sign for the boy
I put up this hook this last week because I have had it forever, and wanted it up, but didn't have anything to hang from it. The VERY NEXT DAY, I got this charger in the mail from Jennifer (sis in law) and I knew where it would go. Perfect. How did she know? :))
This little girl isn't new, but still sassy and cute.
(Notice the cute skirt from Jennifer.)
(Notice the cute skirt from Jennifer.)
Back to new. Dana's rollie pollie pattern. Made one, and the kids have loved it. I wasn't sure they would at first, but they have made me a happy momma by playing with it. I was going to make one for Gunner, but I think one if enough for now.






5 comments:
Love the rollie pollie-can't wait to start/finish one or some for our house. Nice job on the repurposing for G-man.
I love the dresser and sign for Gunner. Great job.
Robyn! YOU AMAZE me! Um, you already made the Rollie Pollie! Wow!
Totally made my day to see pictures. I've been so curious how it would turn out for other people. Looks great!
If you have a moment, I'd love to hear what you thought of the pattern...if there were any parts that were unclear or confusing? and what you went with for the inside stuffing?
Thanks!
- dana
Crafty gal! Too bad we don't live closer to each other- think of the things we could make!
So crafty! I love it! I wish we could craft together!!!
Post a Comment