Friday, August 13, 2010

Feels like Summer is coming to an end

Which is weird because August is usually the hottest month. Our August has be perfect. Mid 80's and stormy at nights. I will be watching my friends two kids while she student teaches from the 23 till mid November. One more week before summer laziness will be gone.

Sophie and I are loving our tomatoes. We get one or two each day. Our pees are good too, but they are growing really close to the soil. The leaves look like they never get water, but they do each day. Oh well. No faces on the sunflowers yet, but they are good and strong.

see how the leaves look fried?

I didn't think I had any pictures then I remembered we went down to Idaho Falls last weekend for the day to see Dave and Chels. Dave just finished law school and took the bar in July. So they were road trippin' for a few weeks. It was fun to see them again. They were in Houston, when we were in Houston. Good times. D+C go way back to Waco and High School I think.

We went a 'different' way that added a half hour. Went the regular way back home.

Bentley wasn't thrilled with Sophie at first. But he warmed up and they were best buds by the end.

We hung out near the Idaho Falls falls. I had actually never stopped to see them or the temple, so it was cool. Another great family picture, courtesy of Gunner.


Dave and the kiddos.

Awwww.
Getting better together.

Best Friends. I think the ducks brought them together. Then a good game of chase and hide and go seek.

On the way out of town we both oogled a Sonic. Montana, or more specifically Bozeman, doesn't have a Sonic. So we made a trip there for some cherry lime-aid route 44's. So good.

1 comment:

Dave & Chels said...

Cute pics! I'm glad B finally warmed up to Soph. What a weirdo. We had a blast with you guys. We were talking about it later and, as always, lament about not living closer to you guys. Someday, right? Your kids are adorable, by the way!